We seek to enlist an intern looking to gain practical experience in the Finance and Administration field. We will engage the successful applicant for three months.
Position: Finance Intern
Reporting To: Finance Officer
Period of Engagement: Three months
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
Interested applicants should possess a minimum of the following qualifications
- Either have a degree in Accounting, Finance, or any related field
- At least CPA Part 1 is an advantage
- Must be a Kenyan citizen
- Should have proficiency in MS Office eg. Excel and overall computer skills
- Should be efficient and carry out tasks on time
- Should be organized and handle finance files with care
- Must have knowledge of basic accounting skills and global accounting principles.
- Must be punctual
▪ Ability to think creatively to solve problems.
▪ Ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
▪ High degree of accuracy and confidentiality
▪ Strong work ethic.
▪ Can quickly understand and evaluate complex information.